Friday, June 7, 2013

New Internet Radio Station

Hello all. I hope you are well and finding what you need on line. I'm interested in what DJ related topics you would like to hear, read, learn about. Are you looking for a DJ for your wedding or other special event? Let me know what questions you have and what you are looking for in your DJ.

In the meantime please check out my new web radion station MT40. It stands for More Than 40 Years of More Than Top 40. I have started with a wide range of music and will be adding more as we go. I would love for you to listen and share it with everyone and let me know what you think. Please share the link at http://mt40.playtheradio.com.

If your are looking for a DJ for the rest of 2013 or even looking ahead to 2014 please vist www.djmikeparent.com and email me at mike@djmikeparent.com for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment