Monday, April 15, 2013

Spring Weddings in Wine Country and Beyond

Spring has sprung and the Spring Wedding Season is in bloom.
Last week had me in Livermore, CA at a very nice wedding ceremony and reception. Both were held indoors and even so we were fortunate that there was nice weather for arrivals, departures and hanging out in the courtyard for photos and a break for guests during the cocktail hour.
While I still have weddings coming up in Sonoma I am finding myself in Livermore more these days. Since I'm based in Danville the Livermore weddings are more local. I look forward to having more connections with people and venues in Danville, Blackhawk, San Ramon, Pleasanton and Dublin.
We did something different with the introductions this time. We introduced the groomsmen and the bridesmaids separately rather than as couples. I'm happy to work with you to make your day reflect your personality and vision for the day.
I would love to hear what is most important to you when planning your wedding. What things do you look for and consider when searching for vendors to work with on your special and important day?
Let me know your thoughts and needs at mike@djmikeparent.com and find out more at www.djmikeparent.com.

1 comment:

  1. Good to know these reviews about Spring Weddings in Wine Country. So pleased with these details. Actually I also have desire of Spring wedding but I am having hard time in finding suitable wedding venues NYC for that. Do you have suggestions for NYC Spots?

    ReplyDelete